Entering from the spacious cockpit via the companionway the U-shaped, well equipped galley is situated to port. To starboard is the guest stateroom, comprising a queen size berth, hanging locker and other storage with the full aft head adjacent. Moving forward on the portside we find the u-shaped (convertible) dining table with bench seat opposite - All combined will seat at least 6 in comfort. All are done in custom luxurious upholstery. Across on the starboard side is the forward facing nav station and beautifully crafted cabinetry units in rich cherry stained mahogany. Beyond is the private master stateroom with a large Pullman double berth to port and a small settee/dressing seat to starboard, with hanging locker adjacent. The ensuite head includes vanity, head, shower and ample storage.
Plentiful light and ventilation is provided by the coach roof, screened hatches, skylights and screened ports, all with shades. There is abundant storage throughout. With its high luster varnish interior, Katarina 2 imparts a warm, cozy feeling below decks.Galley
- Adler Barbour 12V Front loading refrigerator & top loading freezer
- Force 10 two-burner stove and oven
- microwave oven
- Double S/S sink
- Ample cabinetry for all galley needs & storage
- In-counter dry storage locker
- Raymarine Autopilot- new 2018
- Raymarine wind, depth, speed & direction w/ multi-view display
- Raymarine GPS receiver & Chartplotter
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ DSC
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp compass
Deck & Cockpit
- Westerbeake Diesel engine 2000 hours
- dripless shaft & new cutlass bearing - 2018
- (2) Bilge pumps (1- automatic & 1- manual)
Sails & Rigging
- Bimini & dodger
- Binnacle & wheel cover
- S/S Swim ladder
- Slotted aluminum toe rail
- Walk through to swim platform
- Fenders & lines
- Main new 2017
- 140 genoa
- 4 Self tailing winches: 2- 48ST, 2-30ST
- 2 Lewmar winch handles
- Aluminum deck stepped mast
- All lines lead aft for handling ease
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.