- MAIN SALON - Lady Di's salon has generous fixed ports which provides for a bright interior. The high level of finishes include bone colored ultra leather seats,Laminate cabin sole, Dinette table/convertible to berth, good storage, AC discharge vents overhead for even distribution of air, TV with antenna package and a Bose 3-2-1 Entertainment system.
- STATEROOMS - Aft stateroom features a large island berth with comfortable built-in furnishings. Both staterooms include: Memory foam mattresses, reading lights, opening hatches, Opening ports, 110volt outlets, drawers, bins, lockers and hanging lockers.
- NAVIGATION STATION - includes a Raymarine E90 GPS repeater, VHF radio and wireless smart controller.
- HEADS - The heads include: Quiet Flush electric heads, enclosed showers with sump pumps, holding tanks with overboard or deck discharge, opening ports,110 volt outlets and overhead lighting.
- ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE: 23 TV in main salon, Bose 3-2-1 entertainment system in main salon with DVD player, AM/FM stereo, TV antenna package with amplifier and AB switch, cockpit stereo with cockpit speakers.
- Raymarine E120 MFD at helm station
- Raymarine E90 MFD at navigation station
- Raymarine RS 125 GPS antenna
- Raymarine 4 KW mast mounted radar
- Raymarine ST-70 depth finder
- Raymarine ST-70 wind point and speed indicator
- Raymarine 4ea display heads
- Raymarine ST 6000 autopilot
- VHF radio at navigation station
- Remote Access Mic-RAM-at helm station
- AIS transceiver
- Wireless Smart controller
Lady Di's galley is a seagoing chef's delight and includes:
Mechanical and Electrical
- LPG 3 burner stove and oven with electronics solenoid shut off valve
- Front opening 12 volt refrigerator and separate freezer
- Trash bin
- Corian counter tops and backsplash
- Dish setting package for 6
- Microwave 110 volt
- Double stainless steel sink
- Numerous storage bins
- Dedicated tableware drying locker
Sails and Rigging
- 75hp Yanmar diesel engine - 471 hours
- Two zone air conditioning with reverse cycle heat 10,000 and 16,000 BTU
- 6.5 KW Fischer Panda generator - 117 hours
- Bow thruster
- 2800 Watt Inverter
- Battery charger
- Engine start battery-Group 24 AGM
- Three 4D AGM house batteries - 570 amp hours
- Electric windlass
- 2.3hp Honda outboard for Flexboat HBI
- Selden mast
- In-mast furling
- Furling headsail with sacrificial sun cover
- Lines led aft to cockpit through labeled sheet stoppers
- 2 Lewmar CST self tailing primary winches outboard of port and starboard helms, (1 electric for primary genoa/mainsheet)
- 2 Lewmar CST self tailing sail handling winches port and starboard of companionway (1 electric for halyard)
COCKPIT CANVAS PACKAGE The Captains Navy canvas package includes a Bimini and Dodger package that includes:
- Dodger with hand rails on aft, port and starboard side of dodger-free standing
- Dodger windshield cover
- Mainsail trim windows in bimini
- Bimini free standing
- Dodger-bimini connecting panel
- Dodger windshield made of polycarbonate-upgrade
- Aft and side sunshades -grey soltis
- Side wind curtains
- Pedestal cover
- Cockpit table cover
- Hatch covers
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Closed cell stern rail seat cushions
- Bilge pump manual
- Bilge pump electric primary, 1500 GPH
- Bilge pump electric secondary, 4000 GPH w/alarm
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Emergency tiller
- Fire extinguishers, 3 handheld
- Fire extinguishing system - automatic for engine compartment.
- Dock lines
- Spring lines
- Full set of operating manuals.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.