To Learn More Contact
This wide beam Hatteras motor yacht is remarkably spacious offering no-compromise live-aboard - cruising comfort. Her interior has had extensive updates and been professionally captain - maintained. Her folding mast and bimini top provides for a "loopable" air draft. She is very well equipped and ready to go! 855 hours on main engines since overhaul in 2011.
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 72' Hatteras 72 1991. This yacht for sale is located in Ft. Lauderdale United States and priced at $495,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1991 950.00 HRS 870.00 HP
1991 950.00 HRS 870.00 HP
Number of cabins: 5 Number of heads: 4
• Complete Awlgrip Superstructure 2016, Hull, and Bottom Paint – December 2017
• Exterior Varnish all 2 coats of clear epoxy applied and 8 top coats varnish 2018. 3 new coats AwlBrite
• Interior Salon, Galley, and Pilothouse Woods all Refinished 2015
• Novurania MX400 RIB Inflatable w/ New 40 HP Honda Outboard Motor – 2017
• New Tecma fresh water flushing toilets heads installed throughout – 2017
• Main Deck Day Head Added – Dec. 2016
• All New Galley Appliances, Countertops, and Cabinets 2013
• All New Teak & Holly Cabin Sole in Pilothouse, Galley, and Salon – 2013
• Master Stateroom and 2 Guest Stateroom Baths all New Granite Counters, Marble Floors, Clear Glass Tile Showers, High-End Fixtures and Custom Enclosures – 2014
• All New Headliner in Salon, Galley, and Pilothouse with Custom Recessed Lighting – 2013
• New Lower Helm and Helm Seat/Watch berth Upholstery – 2015
• New Upholstered Navigation Helm Console – 2015
• New Garmin Electronics Package Installed at Lower and Upper Helm – 2015
• New Simulated Teak Installed on Flybridge, Aft Deck, and Swim Platform – 2014
• New Extended Swim Platform Installed – 2013
• New Custom Spiral Stainless-Steel Stairway from Aft Deck to Swim Platform – 2013
• New Electric Bow Thruster – 2013
• New Under Water Lighting and Underwater Camera 2015
• Hydraulic Lowering Mast Rebuilt – 2013
• Both Main Engines Major Overhaul – 2011 Approx. 850 hours as of Feb. 20, 2018, SMOH
• KVH TriAmerica TV’s with 5 receivers
• Aigean WiFi extender
• Bose system – 5 zones • Bose 5.1 system in salon/Apple TV
• 36” TV in Master/50” in Salon/26” each guest stateroom
Owner and two guest staterooms are aft of the full beam amidships engine room and are accessed by a private stairwell in the mid salon area.
The inviting Master Suite has a centerline king berth with storage below, nightstands and dressers outboard, seats, lockers, and drawer storage. There is a walk‐in cedar lined wardrobe closet and access to the all-new head area. The master bath was renovated with new granite counters, marble floors, tile shower stall, custom glass enclosure, and all new modern fixtures.
Moving forward through the privacy door is a hallway with the stairwell to starboard and two large linen closets along the side. The two identical guest staterooms each have single berths inboard and outboard with a nightstand between, locker outboard, drawer storage, mirror with “hidden” TV, and door to heads. Both guest staterooms heads were also remodeled with new granite counters, marble floors, tile shower stall, custom glass enclosure, and all new modern fixtures.
Forward of the full beam engine room is the formal crew quarters with two staterooms, three berths, and a shared head and separate shower stall. There is a laundry center and small dinette as well as engine room access. This area is accessed from a stairwell in the pilothouse.
Main Deck Level: Entering the vessels from the aft deck, one enters through a floor to ceiling sliding door into a formal dining area that is separated from the main salon by a widowed divider with two sliding doors. Features include a full wet bar and counter storage area to starboard with very generous custom cabinetry, which was an original construction at Hatteras. There are granite countertops with bar sink along the starboard side, a Kitchen‐Aid icemaker, and lockers below, and beveled glass locker doors above the counter.
Forward of the dining area is a full beam salon with new teak and holly flooring throughout, with the aft stateroom stairwell aft to starboard, including a newly installed main floor head in the year 2016.
Forward of the salon is the fully separated galley with all new cabinets, appliances, and teak and holly flooring.
The pilothouse is forward through a door and features the same teak and holly flooring port and starboard side doors, a newly recovered helm seat/watch berth. There is a very nice stairwell that accesses the flybridge on the starboard side.
Flybridge: The flybridge is massive. There is an over‐size Bimini top that covers the helm area. There are two helm seats, followed aft by a large wet bar with swivel bar stools. Aft is the guest seating area on the bow and two deck boxes. Foredecks are fiberglass and non‐skid. Aft deck and flybridge are simulated teak decking.
Deck: This is a wide body configuration with a small line handling walk around the salon and a small covered aft deck. The foredeck is accessed by the port and starboard pilothouse doors and features a cushioned seating area on the bow and two deck boxes. Foredecks are fiberglass and non-skid. Aft deck and flybridge are simulated teak decking.
The galley was renovated in 2013 with all new cabinets, granite counter-tops, and dinette table, appliances, fabrics, teak and holly flooring, headliners, and custom lighting. There is a large U-shaped dinette to starboard and a generous modern galley to port.
• GE Café side-by-side refrigerator & freezer and in-door ice/water
• GE Café 5-burner electric stovetop
• GE Café dishwasher
• GE Café Advantium microwave/convection oven
• GE Profile double electric oven
• Garbage disposal
• Single stainless-steel sink and faucet
• Granite counter tops
• U-shaped dinette with granite top to starboard (open to salon aft)
• Teak and holly sole flooring
• Custom cabinets and blinds
Upgraded with new electronics in 2015 with new under warranty state-of-the-art Garmin Navigation system. Lower Helm Electronics:
• VHF 300
• AIS 600
• Garmin 8000 12” touch screen multifunction display NEW 2015
• Garmin GMR XHD 48-mile radar NEW 2015
• Garmin 6’ open array 4 kW radar scanner NEW 2015
• Garmin GSD 22 sounder module NEW 2015
• Garmin GHS 10 autopilot remote (wired) NEW 2015
• Garmin GHC 20 autopilot NEW 2015
• Garmin engine room camera NEW 2015
• Ritchie 5” compass
• Furuno plotter/radar, 48 nm/interfaced to the cameras engine room, underwater, and aft deck
• Garmin GHC 20 autopilot remove (wireless) NEW 2015
• Garmin 8000 10” touch screen multifunction display NEW 2015
• Garmin XHD networked 72mile radar NEW 2015
• Garmin GHS 10 VHF NEW 2015
• Ritchie 3.5” compass
• Clarion stereo
• (4) Jensen AM/FM/CD stereos in cabins
One of the great features is the hinged radar mast which is lowered hydraulically for bridge clearance and to fit in her covered slip. Mechanical systems were rebuilt in 2013.
• Features simulated teak decking, installed 2013
• Full helm console with Bimini and two seats
• Wet bar module midships aft with sink, lockers, (4) swivel pedestal stools
• Aft area with mirror image L‐shaped bench seats, pedestal tables, and sunning cushions with backrests aft
• Upholstered cushions, numerous canvas covers, safety railing
• Aft bridge deck for an inflatable with chocks
• MarQuipt 1000 electric davit
• 12/24 and 110/220V systems
• Twin 50‐amp ships service or (2) 30‐amp plugs
• (2) Onan 30 kW generators; Hours – Port 3240, Starboard 3250
12V92 TA Detroit Diesels, with approximately 950 hours SMOH and underwater side exhaust, wet turbo engines.
• Hot water heater NEW 2016
• ZF 2.57:1 Transmission
• 3” Aquamet stainless steel shafts
• 40 X 37.5 Five‐blade props
• Naiad 252 stabilizers
• Walker air seps
• Bow thruster, electric
• Bennett trim tabs
• Mechanical engine room gauges
• Oil changing system
• Dual Racor filters with manifold valve
• Hynautic steering & controls
• Windshield wipers and washers
• DeWalt air compressor
• Whirlpool 30‐gallon water heater
• HRO System 10 watermaker New 2016 (unused, not assured operational, offered as is)
• All new Tecma Heads installed throughout - 2017
• Halon fire extinguishing system fully serviced 2017
• Rule heavy duty bilge pumps, (5) at 3,500 gph, (2) 1500’s at 2,000 gph
Over‐sized custom swim platform with a beautiful semi‐circular curved stairwell leading up to the aft deck. The platform and stairs are covered in simulated teak stripping. This allows for convenient boarding from a low floating dock or access to the water.
All exterior teak stripped bare, two coats of epoxy and eight coats of varnish applied April 2015.
Simulated teak decks on the flybridge, aft deck, swim platform, and transom stairwell in 2013.
• Custom over‐sized swim platform
• Custom 4‐step stainless steel dive ladder
• MarQuipt 1000 lb. 110V electric crane on the bridge deck
• Novurania MX400 RIB inflatable w/new 40 hp Honda outboard motor – NEW 2017
• Electric air horns
• Flybridge Bimini top (new canvas) Stamoid Bimini top
• Galley Maid windlass
• Danforth anchor with all chain rode
• Spare nylon rode
• Foredeck storage boxes with cushioned seats
• Molded seat forward on deckhouse with cushions
• Aft deck safety railing with weatherboards and gate, low profile Frigibar freezer faux teak planned sole
• (2) Remote spotlights
• Fender tracks with adjustable slides port and starboard
• Bow pulpit with anchor roller
• MarQuipt Tide Ride boarding stairs
• MarQuipt Side Rider ladder
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.