To Learn More Contact
Beneteau 423. One of our most popular models ever. This boat is a must see. Meticulously Maintained and well equipped.
2004 Beneteau 423 Features:
Sail Magazine's Top Ten 2003
...It's a spacious 42-footer that sails well, has comfortable accommodations and sufficient systems, and is equipped with a long list of standard features (many of which are options on other boats) at a price that makes it an excellent value.
...We liked the lighting, the ventilation, and the anti-skid on the companionway stairs. Cabins are spacious, though the forward berth could be a bit bigger. The galley is notable for its large size, copious stowage and counter space, generous fiddles, high-volume refrigerator and freezer, and good bracing points. The nav station is comfortable; while the table is too small for a full-size chart book, there is sufficient space to mount electronics. The electrical system is up to snuff, and engine access is good.
The 423's considerable beam is carried well aft and allows for a wide cockpit; seats are teak trimmed, the coamings are tall enough and angled outboard for comfort, and the walk-through transom makes it easy to board the boat from a dinghy. The deck layout is efficient. Under sail the boat settled into a comfortable groove, was light and responsive to steer, and cut a smooth wake in the light winds of our test. With its smooth helm, surprisingly nimble hull, and attractive features, the 423 successfully offers more for less.
Construction: Hull is hand-laid solid fiberglass with a vinylester barrier coat. The hull and structural hull liner are bonded using polyester adhesive. The deck is balsa cored.
Available Upon Request
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 43' Beneteau 423 2004. This yacht for sale is located in Sarasota, Florida and priced at $138,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1600.00 HRS 54.00 HP
1600.00 HRS 54.00 HP
• Master Cabin - Forward
• Master Head with Separate Shower
• Main Salon - Dinette to Starboard, Settee to Port
• Galley Starboard aft
• Guest Cabin Aft - Queen Berth
• Guest Head With Shower
• Double Stainless Steel Sink / Water Filter
• 3 Burner Propane Stove with Oven
• Plenty of Storage
• ChartPlotter - Raymarine Axiom new in 2019- Cockpit
• Raymarine Smart Pilot Autopilot - Cockpit
• Wind Speed Depth / Tridata - ST60 - Cockpit
• VHF ICOM Nav Station - remote Ram Mic - Cockpit
• Helm Compass
• Sony Stereo w/ JL Audio Cabin & Cockpit Speakers new in 2019
• Xantrex Battery Monitor
• Flat Screen TV, 32” 4k new in 2018
• 110 Volt System
• 2 AC units
• 2 - 30 amp 110 Shore Chords
• Battery Charger - TrueCharge 40
• Inverter - Xantrek 2000 watt with remote panel new in 2019
• 12 Volt System
• Batteries, (3) AGM 4D
• Smoke Detector
• Galvanic Isolator
• Lights: LED
SAILS & RIGGING
• Main Dacron - In Mast RF
• Genoa Dacron 140% - RF - Facnor
• All lines lead to Cockpit
• 2 Primary Winches - Lewmar 54
• 2 Cabin Top Winches - Lewmar 40
• Hard Boom Vang
DECK & HULL
• White Hull
• Green Cove
• Rub Rail
• Anchor Windlass - Quick electric
• 40lb Plow Anchor with Chain and rode
• 2 Bow Rollers
• Bimini and Dodger
• Custom Cockpit Cushions
• Magma Propane Grill new in 2019
• Cap rail & cockpit seats are varnished
• Thru hulls inspected and replaced in 2018
• The bottom was painted in 2018
• Water Heater
• Head(s): (2) Freshwater electric toilets
• Closed loop water cooled Engine
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.