To Learn More Contact
Sea Swan is a good example of the very popular Beneteau 473. She has the 2 staterooms, 2 head arrangement below and is finished in cherry.
The two stateroom interior allows entry into the large sail locker from the cockpit where dive gear, lines, fenders can be stored without dragging it thru the main salon. Sea Swan has a workshop in this locker.
Other features include:
76 hp Yanmar diesel with low hours (950)
Full canvas enclosure
New jib (2018)
For the full listing please read on
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 47' Beneteau 473 2004. This yacht for sale is located in Lucaya Bahamas and priced at $179,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2004 950.00 HRS 76.00 HP
2004 950.00 HRS 76.00 HP
The 473 2 cabin configuration offers a spacious and comfortable layout. The master stateroom is located forward features a center-linequeen-sized berth, private head with electric toilet and separate shower and a large hanging locker.
Amidships is a large well-lighted salon featuring a U-shaped settee surrounds the dining table which, when lowered, converts to a comfortable double berth. To port in the main salon is a 6’ 5” settee with full-length shelving above.
Aft of the port side settee is the navigation station with a large head directly aft of the nav area.
Opposite the nav area on the starboard side is a large very workable galley featuring a double stainless steel sink with clear splash guard and wooden Newel post, freezer and separate refrigerator. There is plenty of counter space and storage.
The guest stateroom is aft on the port side with head access from the salon or guest stateroom.
· Double SS sink plastic cutting board covers
· Under counter refrigerator
· Top opening freezer
· Built-in toaster oven
· Built-in Microwave
· 3 burner propane stove
· 2 aluminium propane tanks
· Hot & cold pressure water
· Trash bin
· Abundant storage areas with upgraded sliding wire baskets
· 64 CSTO Lewmar primary winches
· S/S pulpit with bi-color navigation light.
· S/S stern rail with life ring holder and flag staff holder.
· S/S stanchions, double lifelines, lifeline gates (4)
· S/S handrails on coachroof (2)
· Dorade vents (ventilation for salon) (2)
· Dorade vent guards
· Teak toe rail cap (2)
· Genoa tracks (3m) with adjustable cars (2)
· Genoa foot blocks with jammers (2)
· New Matching custom Black canvas dodger, bimini, table cover and wheel covers.
· Genoa sheet winches, mounted on cockpit coaming near helm roller furling genoa system, with drum installed above deck, Mainsheet track on coachroof with ball bearing traveller (controls led back to cockpit)(1)
· 40 CST Electric Lewmar manoeuvring winch on port(1)
· 40 CST Lewmar manoeuvring winch on starboard
· All halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit - genoa and main halyards may be jammed off and stowed at the mast
· (8) Spinlock clutch stoppers on coachroof
· (6) Folding pad eyes - 2 for foreguy, 4 for gennaker sheets
· (2) Winch handles
· 66 lb CQR anchor w 200 ft of 3/8 chain & 200 ft 5/8 rode
· Additional 55 lb Delta anchor w 50 ft of chain an
· Raymarine autopilot
· Raymarine RL70 7" color radar/2 kw dome
· Raychart 520 b/w 10" plotter
· Raymarine ST60 wind indicator
· Raymarine ST60 Tridata
· Raymarine ST60 multifunction display AM-FM stereo w/salon & cockpit speakers
· Sony receiver and 10 CD multi-changer with 8 speakers
· VHF radio with emergency locator
· ICOM single side-band receiver
· Grounded rig
· Conduit for options - transom to chart table, mast to chart table, forward cabin to chart table.
· 12 volt socket at the chart table
· 110 volt control panel
· 110 volt outlets - (1) in each cabin, head, galley, salon and at chart table
· 110 volt shore power socket on transom
· Halogen overhead lighting in cabins, salon, galley
· Fluorescent tube lighting in galley
· Heart 2000w inverter/charger with link
· Reading lights in each cabin
· Nav station light
· Independent switches for lights
· Cockpit light plug
· Cockpit lights at dodger and swim platform
· Bi-color nav light
· Stern light
· Combination deck and steaming light
· Anchor light
· 2-50' Shore power cords
· Cable TV cables to bow and stern connections
· Yanmar 76 hp. engine
· Morse engine controller
· MS 25 S Transmission
· Bow thruster
· Fuel capacity 114 gal - polyurethane port and starboard tanks
· 60 amp alternator
· 2000 w/100 amp inverter/charger
· 1 x 100 amp 12 volt - Engine battery
· 3 x 200 amp 12 volt - House battery Gear reduction 2.27 : 1
· Engine beds integrated into hull liner
· Engine control panel integrated in port cockpit coaming
· 17 x 16 RH 3 blade propeller
· Engine compartment soundproofed with foam
· S/S prop shaft with composite epoxy/glass stern tube
· Shaft diameter 30 mm
· Fixed prop
· Discontinuous S/S 1X19 rigging: forestay, babystay, twin backstays, upper and lower cap shrouds, intermediates and aft lower shrouds
· Shroud rollers on babystay
· Keel stepped, anodized aluminium roller furling mast
· Anodized Double aft-swept spreaders
· Anodized aluminium boom
· Deck collar with blocks
Furling main sail
New Genoa (2018) unused