Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
BRAND NEW AND GORGEOUS 39 OPEN IS NOW AT OUR DOCKS IN SEATTLE.
SHE IS A MARVELOUS CRUISING - FISHING - ENTERTAINING PLATFORM. STEP ABOARD AND YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED with her style, layout, build quality and design! And she flattens seas with her aggressive deep fore-footed hull design.
Painted with Bentley Moonbeam the new 2018 39' Tiara Open is now in Seattle and available for your inspection. She was custom ordered specifically with loads of NW cruising, fishing, entertaining features and options. Big, tough, robust Tiara build quality and finely appointed interior with designer fabrics, this elegant running vessel will do you proud at any anchorage or marina.
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 39' Tiara 39 2018. This yacht for sale is located in Seattle, Washington. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
24.00 HRS 550.00 HP
24.00 HRS 550.00 HP
The innovative Tiara 39 introduces smartly re-imagined family cruising/fishing/touring boat. Sophisticated new designs delivering the style that every Tiara is built on; an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again. One carefree day on the water after another.
A luxurious array of features includes new seating, fabrics and available state-of-the-art electronics from Garmin. The most remarkable feature, however, may be the return on investment you feel every time you hit the water in the Tiara 39.
• Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five years on hull, deck and fiberglass fuel tank; two years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2017 warranty statement for specific details and coverage areas.
• Fresh white gelcoat deck
• DuPont "Bentley Moonbeam" hull paint
• DuPont® bootline - White
• Anti-fouling bottom paint - Black
• Hull constructed w/ a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides, and hand-laid fiber glass using premium resin.
• Deck constructed w/ a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
• Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces
• Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull
• Gelcoated bilge
• Bronze seacocks on all underwater thruhull fittings
• Molded-in hullside ventilation
• Lenco 12V hydraulic trim tabs
• Three (3) Lewmar® deck hatches with adjusters, built-in Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers
• One (1) flush acrylic deck skylight
• Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller
• One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1" bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee
• Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain
• Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Includes one (1) 10" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode, and Delta® 35 lb. galvanized anchor.
• White rubrail with 316L S.S. cap
• Six (6) S.S. cleats for lines - three (3) 10" cleats and three (3) 12" cleats
• Hardtop with side enclosures and Lewmar® skylight with opening hatch.
• Tiara custom composite windshield frame with 1/4" tempered safety glass, handrails on side wings, and a windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers
• Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability, drink holder, and 18" S.S. destroyer tilt steering wheel.
• Adjustable helm seat. Includes wet bar with storage (aft of helm seat) and prep center with storage locker (aft of wet bar).
• Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door, and privacy cover
• Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in glove box and drink holders
• Port curved companion lounge
• Port aft-facing seat with storage
• Fusion® UD750 multi-zone stereo with cockpit remote, JL Audio® M700 digital amplifier, two (2) JL Audio® 6.5" interior speakers, two (2) JL Audio® 6.5" exterior speakers, two (2) JL Audio® 7.7" exterior component speakers, one (1) Polk Audio® 8" subwoofer speak, and USB combo port
• TV jack/outlet
• 120V GFI outlet
• 12V accessory outlet
• Drop-down engine room access hatch from the upper cockpit
• Molded-in steps to deck walkways, port and starboard
• Fiberglass covering boards
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Two (2) chrome bronze corner hawse pipe, starboard and port
• Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
• Cockpit shower, hot and cold water
• Raw water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled yellow hose
• Self-draining cockpit with centerline scupper drain
• One (1) insulated flush floor storage box, starboard side, with gas assisted split hatch
• Aft lazarette hatch
• Molded-in transom door and gate
• Mold and mildew resistant vinyl hull and headliner treatment
• Architectural teak interior wood
• Chilewich® wall covering
• Custom solid teak cabin sole
• 120V outlets throughout
• 12V lighting
• Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage compartment below
• Polk Audio® 3000 HT SurroundBar® with wireless subwoofer, Samsung® BluRay Wi-Fi DVD player, and game port
• L-shaped lounge/dinette seating to starboard with storage below and high-gloss table; seats 5-6. Converts to double lower berth and single upper Pullman berth. Includes ottoman.
• Upper hullside storage lockers
• 29" LCD TV with HDMI port
• Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat, controls in aft starboard bulkhead
• Corian® countertop
• Stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover and hot/cold water faucet
• Under counter storage and aft galley pantry
• Upper dish lockers
• Two (2) utensil drawers
• Two-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover and safety shut-off switch
• Microwave oven
• Vitrifrigo® drawer style refrigerator and freezer
• Exhaust fan
• Solid bulkhead and door separating master stateroom from salon, teak veneer.
• Manually actuated queen pedestal berth with innerspring mattress, coverlet, two (2) box pillows, and six (6) throw pillows
• Storage compartment under berth
• Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard
• Upper hullside storage cabinets, port and starboard
• Full frame door with entry from the salon
• Full fiberglass head with bi-fold shower door and stall shower with sump pump/drain
• Corian® vanity countertop with S.S. sink
• Mirrored vanity above sink
• Lower vanity storage
• Vacuflush® toilet
• Exhaust fan
• Air conditioning vent
• Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V AC electrical system with the master distribution panel located on the aft dinette bulkhead
• One (1) 240V 50 amp 65' dockside power cord and adapter for 30 amp service
• Cable TV inlet/outlets with 65' dockside power cord
• TV and AM/FM antennas
• Onan® 9.0kw generator with sound shield
• Battery charger (1), 60 amp
• 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (two (2) engine batteries and three (3) house batteries)
• Battery parallel system
• Electrical bonding system
• Reverse polarity indicator
• Zincs - transom, trim tabs and shafts
• Single lever electronic controls
• Hydraulic steering system
• Bronze axe head rudders and struts
• Aquamet® S.S. prop shafts, 2 1/4"
• Water cooled shaft logs with PSS® dripless shaft seal
• Two (2) Nibral® propellers
• SmartCraft™ VesselView™ single display for monitoring engine systems
• Ritchie® SuperSport SS-2000 compass
• High output alternators: 160 amps each
• Electric engine hatch actuators
• Engine room insulation
• 12V engine room lights
• Two (2) Racor® fuel filters with water separators
• Two (2) raw water intake strainers
• Vibration mounts for engines
• Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
• Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each: One (1) forward, one (1) mid, and one (1) aft
• Two (2) fuel tanks, total capacity 535 gallons (forward tank 255 gallons and aft tank 280 gallons), with in-line fuel vent check valve, electric gauges, and fuel shut-off valve on top of tanks
• Dockside water inlet
• One (1) fresh water tank, 120 gallons
• Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo® variable speed pump, five (5) GPM
• One (1) holding tank, 38 gallons
• One (1) water heater with exchanger, 11 gallons
• Dual trumpet air horn
• FE-241 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system in engine room (HFC-227ea agent for Europe)
• Three (3) hand-held fire extinguishers (2 interior, 1 exterior)
• Two (2) carbon monoxide detectors
• Two (2) smoke detectors
• Six (6) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines
• Six (6) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only)
• USCG safety and medical kit
• USCG/international LED navigation lighting
• NMMA certified using ABYC standards
• International certification options available (European CE and others)
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.