Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
***Super Yacht Quality Under 60 Feet***
The MC5S is the newest addition to the Monte Carlo line. Like her sister the MC5 Fly, the MC5S branches the gap between Beneteau Power and Monte Carlo Yachts. The combination of Italian design and French boat building has created a stunning yacht that is sure to out shine all other yachts in her class.
Her hull, designed for Volvo's IPS drives, features a wave piercing bow which improves her navigation in the roughest seas.
Beneteau Power has dramatically increased the quality of design and build in this model. She is a must see during your search of a yacht under 60 feet.
The MC5S has the same interior features as the MC5 Fly; however she is equipped with a beautiful glass electric sunroof which opens over the salon and wheelhouse. The glass roof provides an amazing amount of natural light and she comes with accordion blinds to block out the light when needed.
Unlike many express style yachts in her class, the MC5S has a sun lounge accessed by steps to the starboard side in the cockpit. With plenty of seating around her table on the sun lounge, you have a great space to enjoy cocktails or collapse the table and you have a very large sun bathing area.
Call today to find out about her many features including:
Every new Beneteau comes with a 3 year stem to stern warranty and a 7 year structural warranty backed by Beneteau.
***Call Today to find out about availability of this incredible yacht***
Listing photos and specifications may not be of dealer's current inventory.
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 50' Monte Carlo MC5S 2018. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Volvo D6 - IPS 600
2018 435.00 HP
2018 435.00 HP
The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception : new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details… directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele : she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipments and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :
Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation ; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
- Optional teak table
Retractable sun shade (option)
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote (option)
Additional Options: aft barbecue and wet bar accessed on swim platform
• Kenyon grill
• Sink w/ hot & cold water
• Worktop and lights
Choice of layout : large stowage or crew cabin
Cockpit protection :
- Aft closing system – color Graphite (option)
- Retractable electric sun awning – color Cream (option)
– The wood is Alpi oak veneer with a brushed finishing, giving a warm and fine perception.
– The top of the furniture is padded with leather (Trim Level Avantage) and the bullnoses are painted in « Stonegrey » color, with a soft touch finishing. Doors are padded with the same leather (option).
– The general color harmony is made of natural tones : shades of grey, cream, taupe, all emphasized by the different textures of the materials.
– Many rich materials have been used to coat the furniture, bulkheads and ceilings : Corian in the galley, Majilite fabrics, high gloss and metallic painting, details of sewing, stainless steel frames for windows and doors
– Every detail was considered : the tap of the galley sink is perfectly integrated in a stainless steel profile, taps of the heads are flush mounted, indirect LED lights are embedded to emphasize the nice shapes and details, embroideries on bed head boards… the MC 5 will impress !
- Full opening on the cockpit
- High perceived value: stainless steel frame and mirror tinted glass
- Located at the center of the main deck, on the same level as the cockpit
- Choice of the equipment: 40L oven, 20L micro wave, electric cooktop, dishwasher, 2 size of fridges (drawers)
2 versions of galley :
– 75L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (standard). In this case, 40L oven and the dishwasher are not compatible. he 22L micro wave oven is available.
– 150L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (high cabinet galley version). In this case, you can have all the equipment together, (40L oven and dishwasher).
- Electric actuated glazed sunroof with remote
- Accordion style blinds to block out light from glass sunroof
- seating for 6 people
- New design of sofa with highly comfortable cushions
- 32’’ TV on lifting system with Bose
- Seating for 2
- Full instruments, 2x 16’’MFDs
- Good visibility thanks to single part Windscreen
- 2 opening windows, electric (option)
Full beam master:
- 2 panoramic windows with opening portholes
- Private ensuite head
- Large berth (6'7" x 5'7")
- 2 bunk beds
- 2 opening portholes
- 4 opening portholes + 1 skydome
- Private ensuite head
- Large berth (6'7" x 5'3")
- Separate shower stalls in each head
- Vacu flush toilets
– Trim level Exclusive
– Maximum load : 350 kg / 771 lbs
– Flush-mounted cradle for tender
– Recommended tender : Williams jet 285 - The Williams jet tender can be customized at the factory to match the colors of the MC5
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.