Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Ocean Alexander 74 Sky lounge Motoryacht now available. Sold new in Seattle and always used in the Pacific Northwest by knowledgeable owners. Currently moored on fresh water, all updates complete and ready to go. Well laid out Skylounge and Pilothouse offers tremendous visibility and room for guests. Complete with a day head on this level and easy access to the boat deck and outdoor barbecue. Stabilized and comfortable, call today for more information.
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 74' Ocean Alexander Oa 74 2007. This yacht for sale is located in Seattle, Washington and priced at $2,435,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2007 1100.00 HRS 1000.00 HP
2007 1100.00 HRS 1000.00 HP
• Sakura paneling and cabinetry• Soft vinyl headliners• Push-button handles for drawers and cupboards• Round top corners, cabin entrance doors• Majilite fabric for lower walkway walls• Stainless steel hardware• Satin varnish for interior finish• Circular steps on upper deck• RS232 dual communication w/ True High Definition with latest HDMI technology (non-simulated HD)• Hafele concealed hinges throughout interior cabinets w/ auto soft closing function
• 50” Flatscreen smart TV• Sonos system• Direct TV sat receiver• KVH Sat antenna controller• RCI remote control• Lamp table• Middle-Atlantic media rack for A/V equipment (professional studio quality rack provides ease in accessing various A/V equipment, reduces labor, damage with heavy duty 13-gauge stainless steel interlocking corners)• Loose end tables• Settees• 24V LED lights• Phantom screen with dedicated wood box for door• Uline ice maker inside locker• One subwoofer
• King-sized berth• Two night stands• 24V LED lights• Powersafe SFT26EC safe in master closet• Full-height, cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lighting• Flatscreen TV• Stainless steel oval portholes with screens• Refrigerator in master closet
• Queen-sized berth• Two drawers under bed• Sony DVD/CD audio stereo and video system with IR repeater• Sharp 20’ LCD TV• Cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lighting• Dressing mirror• Stainless steel oval port light w/ privacy screen• 24V LED lights
• Side by side lower berths fabric covered• Head opposite starboard with stall shower• Sharp 20” LCD TV with DVD/CD audio stereo and video system• Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting• Dressing mirror• Stainless steel oval port light with privacy screen• 24V LED lights
• Captain’s cabin• Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting• Sharp 20” LCD TV with DVD/CD audio stereo and video system• Storage locker• Drawers under bunk• Head with stall shower• Amtico flooring• Sharp microwave• Uline refrigerator/ice maker
• Sakura walls and cabinets with granite or marble countertops• 24V light• China sink• Grohe faucets for sink and shower• Air extraction in each head shall be by low noise extraction fans, switched separately from lights. Fans to discharge air outside of the interior• Mirrored sliding cabinet door under head port light• Mirrored door on medicine cabinet• Vent blower• Seamless fiberglass stall shower with one-piece glass door• Stainless steel oval port light with screen• GFI (110V only) AC outlet• Granite in shower floor and shower seat• Keuco bathroom fixtures• Sealand tank watch gauge for holding tank
• Pantry• Granite/marble countertops• Uline wine cooler• Amana refrigerator-freezer• 12” Broan trash compactor• Dedicated trash compartment• Overhead dish locker forward• 27” Gaggenau 220 electric cooktop• 24” Gaggenau 220 electric oven• GE garbage disposal• 36” Amana custom panel French door refrigerator• 30” JennAir over-the-range microwave with speed-cook convection• Uline wine cooler• 2 x Fisher-Paykel dishwasher drawers• Filtered water dispenser• Stainless-steel Franke double sink• Grohe faucet fixture• Hardwood floors• Water level gauge• Furuno RD-30 remote• Formal dinette• Dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, pans, toaster, coffeemaker, etc.• Maytag 2400AWW stacked washer and dryer in hallway
• Sakura steering wheel• Sunken and extended dash with instrumentation• Wood table top with storage cabinet beneath• Dinette with overhead feature ceiling• Sakura solid wood flooring (all Ocean Alexander flooring is 5/16” thick with over 4x sanding for ease of repair maintenance and longevity)• Water-tight doors to side deck lighted handrail to staterooms• 24V LED lights• Windshield defrosters• 2 x Stidd electric helm chairs (black)
• Beverage fridge with ice maker• Sink• Muir hydraulic windlass remote control• 5 x Windshield wipers• Formal day head• Large raised dinette• Stainless-steel door to dinghy deck• Central vacuum outlet• Blu-ray stereo receiver
• Seat w/ storage underneath• Wet bar with sink and bar refrigerator• 2” Elliptical stainless-steel handrails on main deck, 1-1/2”• Freshwater wash down• Fire Magic BBQ
• Carbon fiber-infused composite hull and decks• Longitudinal and lateral fiberglass stringers filled with high density foam• Fiberglass with infusion and “vacuum bag technology”• White gelcoat on exterior• Airez C70.90 PVC foam construction above waterline (closed cell, cross-linked polymer foam w/ highest elongation in its class for great impact strength, sound and temperature insolation w/ self-extinguishing properties)• Black boot top stripe• Tempered and safety glass• Frameless window• Seahawk or equal anti-fouling bottom paint• Deck, superstructure and flybridge with AL500 aluminum I-beam reinforcements• Interior structural components all bonded to hull• Reinforced collision bulkhead• Hard top w/ dual hatches for ventilation and light• Interprotect epoxy based anti-fouling / anti-osmosis system• Vinylester resin• Bronze through-hull fittings• Teak bow and stern shafts• Bronze struts w/ cutlass bearing• Stainless-steel rudders• Pyrotek and lead foam sound and vibration insulation• 2000R Steelhead rotating hydraulic davit
• Convenience lights, lower deck and flybridge• White non-skid fiberglass decks• Swimming ladder• Fiberglass settee with oval teak table on aft deck• New Sunbrella fabric on outside cushions• Side boarding gates in cockpit• Muir VRC4000 hydraulic windlass• Freshwater wash down at bow and stern• Electrical stainless-steel salon door to aft deck• Pantograph doors in pilothouse• Aft deck shower, dockside water inlet• Stainless-steel cleans and hawse holes• Stainless-steel anchor roller• Stainless-steel swivel anchor light bracket• Trim tabs• Transom step stainless-steel “N” rails• Aft deck docking station
• Twin CAT C18’s 2000hp engines (1100 engine hours)• Port 25kW Northern Light generator (1350 hours)• Starboard 20kW Northern Light generator (1350 hours)• High performance, computer-designed and machined class “S” propellers• Zincs on rudders, shafts and trim tabs• Propeller shafts, Aquatech 22HS• Racor fuel water separators• Complete hydraulic system with power take offs on each main• Village marine 1200gpd water maker• Gulf fuel polishing system• 2 x Xantrex 4kW inverters• Oil change system• Fireboy fire suppression system• Mathers electronic controls• Aqua Air chiller system• Aqua Air remote and self-contained air conditioner w/ ECU controls (Chiller system capable for operating down to 40 degrees F)• Delta “T” engine room fan system• Nutone central vac system• Charles C-Power ISO Boost 100• Glendenning 100 amp shore power cable retractor• Seagull water purifier (ADEX design award winner w/ filtration to 0.1 microns and EPA certification for microbiological purification)• 2 x Torrid 30-gallon hot water heater• 2 x Headhunter 120 vac potable water pumps• Headhunter pressure freshwater system MACH 5-pump• Headhunter Sting Ray sea water pump• Groco engine/trans/gen set oil change pump system
• Sealand holding tank over board pump• Stainless-steel cap on transverse stringers in central walkway• 2 x 30-gallons water heaters with Grunofos recirculation pump system• Dripless seal for rudder post• Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges• Stainless tank with sight gauge• The vessel’s bonding and grounding systems shall include copper straps secured to the hull and running the full length of the vessel parallel to centerline. Engines, generators, metallic through hulls, strainers, and pump bodies shall be connected to the bonding strap using 8 AWG wire minimum or equivalent• Engine room high water bilge alarm• Emergency bilge system – automatic bilge pump and manual and automatic switches in each space as divided by watertight bulkheads. High water alarms mounted in each of these bilge zones.• Holding tank pumped dock side for overboard discharge• Sea cocks and raw water strainers on all intakes• Engine room 3” sound insulation• Both side fillers for water and fuel tanks• Stainless steel rail on side of engine• Engine battery isolation switches• Heron rubber flooring in engine room• AC-DC lights with anti-explosion type in engine room• AC outlet• Color-coded piping for fuel, water and hydraulic system• Underwater exhaust system• Lighted bilge• 4 x Electric bilge pumps, 24V auto and manual witch• 3 x Valves in steering system for autopilot• Stainless steel engine beds• Spare conduit running from engine room to pilothouse, engine room to flybridge and engine room to flybridge overhang• Detailed stringers in engine room and lazarette• Dry bilge area arrangement in center of engine room• Fireboy GA2000-227 engine room fire suppression system• Delta T intake/exhaust fans with variable frequency drives shall be mounted to facilitate the pushing and/or pulling of air through the machinery spaces and the providing of a high rate of air exchange.• Generator set resiliently mounted and installed with sound shield refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols• Ducts have fire dampers installed with manual/automatic triggering which shall be tied into the machinery shut down circuits• System of Delta-T water separator grills used on intake and exhaust• Dripless engine shaft sea logs• Freshwater outlet with hose for engines and generator• Generator exhausts to be water-drop type per “Centek”, Marine Exhaust Co. or equal• Key power hydraulic stabilizer system (9.5’ fins)• Key power proportionally controlled hydraulic bow and stern thruster (35hp bow and 25hp stern)
• Heavy duty batteries (house banks 825 amp/H)• Battery paralleling system with control switch• Service battery switch• 2 x 4kW Xantrex inverter / charger (pure sine wave)• Charles Isolation Booster• Newmar DC Converter• 2 x Protech 2425 battery chargers• Vimar TM switches and outlets• 24V lights in all compartments• AC-DC circuit breaker panels (crew quarters, galley, skylounge)• Cellular amplifier (professional grade wireless signal booster, optimized for voice or laptop data connections)• Chain counter• AC outlets throughout• Marine-grade tinned copper wiring• Bonding system throughout• Shorepower receptable 100 amp in transom w/ Glenndinning cable master• Twin 50/240 shore power inlets on the starboard forward well deck• Phone jacks in master stateroom, salon, pilothouse• Dimmers for salon and master stateroom sconces• NMEA2000 Backbone w/ AC-DC power installed (for future electronics / equipment communication network)
• 2 x ICOM M602 VHF with remote mics• 4 x Furuno RD-30 (skylounge, galley, master stateroom, crew cabin)• Furuno GP-32 GPS• Furuno FA-150 AIS• Simrad AP50 autopilot• Ritchie compass• 4 x Compact Designs Daylight 18” screens (radar 1, radar 2, Nobeltec, com nav, camera system)• Sat com/Sat phone• Glenndenning cabled remote helm• Electric engine controls (2 station plus remote)• Second control station on aft deck (engine and thruster)• Wet exhaust and including water temperature, oil pressure, hour meter and start/stop controls in engine room and remote start/stop controls in the pilothouse• International navigation lights• Heavy-duty Kahlenberg dual air horn• Engine alarm system, audio oil and temperature• Engine hour meter complete engine instrumentation, two stations• Hydraulic steering system• HP OfficeJet 5740 printer• ACR search light• Key power hydraulic bow and stern thrusters• Key power stabilizers
• Viking lift raft• Avon 400DL SeaSport RIB w/ 50 Honda
• Bottom paint and boot stripe• Painted forward hatch cover and chain locker• Replaced glass in boat deck hatch• Re-seal stabilizers• New thru hulls upgraded to both gen sets• Replaced hoses on sea strainer sand gen sets• 5 x New oil coolers on transmissions and gen sets• Recore water coolers for main engines• Balanced and pitched props• Upgraded exhaust hoses with flex• Painted engines, bilge, engine room, lazarette• Replaced all engine hoses• Replaced main engine impellers with long life 5 year• Upgraded engine room lighting with LED• 1000-hour service on mains• Upgraded all interior lighting to LED• Replaced hydraulic steering ram• Install UV domestic water purifier• Complete service on water maker• New GPS in tender• New port camera• New anchor auto controller
• Re-cushioned forward galley settee• New designer fabric on galley settee• Re-cushioned skylounge settee• New BluRay stereo in the skylounge• New Sunbrella cockpit seating covers• New carpet throughout the entire boat• New salon furniture• All interior wood cleaned/polished• Re-upholstered aft deck seating• New Sonos system in the salon and master stateroom• New smart flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom• New stereo in the salon• New onboard WiFi
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.