Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
This Donzi Convertible is a two captain Donzi 58' which is tournament equipped two captain Donzi 58' which is tournament equippedbut very lightly used. Thebut very lightly used. The original MTU 12V2000 1350 HP motors were replaced original MTU 12V2000 1350 HP motors were replacedwith the 1480 HP motors in 2007. At this time the vessel was with the 1480 HP motors in 2007. At this time the vessel was painted withpainted withAwlcraft 2000. The teak decks and covering Awlcraft 2000. The teak decks and covering boards were also replaced.boards were also replaced. The best Sport Fish on its class , extremely clean and well maintaned. • All New Garmin Touch Screens (3) Flybridge & (1) Tower (1) Cockpit 2016• New Auto Pilot Garmin (2016)• New American Tower (2016)• Cockpit Mezzanine seating (2015)• Upgraded Transom baitwell (2015)• New lighting throughout Exterior (2015)• New Underwater Lights (2015)• Serviced all A/C's• New Black Mask (2016)• Full Engine & Generator Services (2016)• New Bridge Teaser reels (2016)• Saloon ice machine (2016)• Washer & Dryer (2016)• NewNew MTU Engines 2007 with 544• New Full American Tuna Tower (2015)• New Garmin Electronic Package• Twin Generators• Watermaker• Eskimo Ice Chipper
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 58' Donzi 58 Repowered 2007 1999. This yacht for sale is located in Miami, Florida and priced at $799,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
58 Repowered 2007
2007 544 HRS 1480 HP
2007 544 HRS 1480 HP
• Eskimo Ice Chipper ( Fully Serviced 2016)• Full American tuna tower New ( 2015)• Rupp 3X outriggers• Two large fish boxes, 1 plumbed for Eskimo• Live well, bait freezer, tackle drawers, sink with prep station• Teak decks, cover boards and teak steps to the bridge• Transom door• Transom kill box• Electric windlass • Teak helm pod• Isinglass 3-sided enclosure• Ample seating for six• (2015) 8 Rod Teak Rocket Launcher• Mezzanine Seating Area• New JL Audio Speakers• Garmin 7612 GHS10 VHF Radio
•(2) Dual Garmin 8215•(1) Garmin 7612 XSV• Simrad AP28 Autopilot• (2) Dual Icom VHF Radio IC-M506• MTU Electronic Engines control displays• Fusion MSUD 750 radio • Ritchie Compass• Windlass Control• Trim Tabs Control
• MTU 12V2000 1480 HP (replaced in 2007, 544 hours)• Separ fuel filters• Alfa Laval fuel polisher in pump room• FCI 400 GPD RO in pump room• Varner 60 A battery charger• Oil change pump• Block heaters• AC raw water pumps rebuilt in June 2012• Teak grates• Two 50 amp Glendenning shore cords• Two Kilopak 20 KW generators port 636 hours and stbd 687 hours fully serviced 2016• FC Water and Maker
• New Eisenglass• JL Audio Speakers• Overhead LED Lights ( White-Blue-Red)• Forward Seating Area• Seatel SAT TV• Garmin x HD 2 Radar• Switlik 6 person liferaft• (2) Humitec Tower Trimson Lights• Tower LED Lights• 10 AFT Rod Holders
The countertops are granite, with a teak deck. New custom refrigerator in June of 2012, custom freezer, trash compactor, GE convection/microwave oven, and Gaggenau cook top. A Kitchenaid Icemaker was replaced in June 2012. Ample storage throughout.
• Located to port• (2) over under bunks• Full size washer/dryer behind maple doors. New 2016• Day head is forward of stateroom to port with a stall shower
• To starboard, centerline berth with ensuite head. • New AC as of June 2012. • Large cedar lined closet to starboard. • End tables with lamps. • (2) storage drawers underneath berth • Credenza with storage drawers to port • Vanity with mirror and chair • 2015 Flat Screen TV • Private Head & Shower
Entering through the teak salon door there is an L shaped sofa to starboard with a granite and maple cocktail table. To port is the dinette with a granite and maple table. A 42" TV on the forward bulkhead with DVD and stereo equipment stored above. Bose speakers surround the salon area. The carpet was replaced in June 2012 and there is a carpet runner from the salon entry down through the companionway. New 2016 couch Upholstery.
• Garmin 7612• Ritchie Compass• Garmin GHS10 VHF• Engines Stop• Overhead LED Lights• Dual Kahlenber Air Horn zero Series
• All the way forward• Ensuite head & shower to port• TV• Centerlined queen berth with (2) drawers underneath•(2) lamps• Cedar lined closet to starboard• Escape hatch over berth• hanging Closet
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Consulting Group, Corp.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.