Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
"JUST LISTED" 2016 Azimut 54 FLY new on the market. Has the new White Ash interior and shows very well. Custom décor package. Has Volvo D-11 engines with 265 hours as of 25 July 2018 with Xenta joystick control. Recent engine service and bottom paint in January 2018. She is loaded with options including Sea keeper GYRO stabilizers, Hydraulic lift, teak decking, SAT Direct TV, Crew cabin, Raymarine electronics, wood flooring and Hard top with opening roof. Tender not included Boat shows well and ready to go cruising this summer. Call for more details and to make an appointment to get onboard now. Currently located in Naples, Fl.
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 54' Azimut 54 Flybridge 2016. This yacht for sale is located in Naples, Florida and priced at $1,179,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
265.00 HRS 725.00 HP
265.00 HRS 725.00 HP
- Bench with manual seat tip- up mechanism to raise height - Adjustable steering wheel ( 4 spoked steering wheel, painted white)
- Main engine instruments (thermometer, rev counter) - Alarm indicator lights - Engine start up controls - Bow anchor winch controls - Horn controls - Trim tab control - Bow thruster control - Adjustable spot activation - 12V socket - Chain meter counter
- Bow thruster control - Electronic remote controls - Trim tab swtiches - Trim tab indicators - Bow anchor winch activation - Horn, navigation light, wiper switches - Activation bilge pumps - Side window opening - Emptying of black and gray water tanks - Engine room ventilation - Cigarette lighter socket - Shore power socket indicator light - Chain wash pump switch - Level gage for diesel tank, black water, gray water and fresh water - Engine start up - rev counter - Hour counter - Engine pressure gages and thermometer - Ammeter - Alarm indicator lights
Saloon and Dinette
- 1 toilet brush holder - 2 clothes hooks - 1 glass holder - 1 toilet roll holder - 1 towel rail - 1 Plexiglas soap dish in shower
- 1 toilet brush holder - 2 clothes hooks - 1 glass holder - 1 toilet roll holder - 1 towel rail - 1 plexiglas soap dish in shower
Access from cockpit bench
En suite head
- 1 toilet brush holder - 1 clothes hook - 1 soap dish - 1 glass holder - 1 toilet roll holder - 1 towel rail
- 220/110V-60 hertz - 24V DC - 12V DC
Galvanic current insulation
Shore power sockets
Lights and sockets
- Ventilation of owner's head: forced intake 24V - Ventilation of VIP / Guest head: natural - Forced extraction: with 2 fans 24V, D. 250mm
- air intake points on hull (separator filters) - natural/ forced intake: with 2 fans 24V, D 250mm - Forced extraction: with 2 fans 24V, D. 250mm
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.