Interested In This Yacht?
To Learn More Contact
Welcome to the Azimut 105 Grande, a luxurious raised pilothouse Superyacht created by Azimut, one of the world's premier yachting brands. A beautifully appointed Vessel with a large open salon with formal dining on the main deck along with well placed bar. The Grande also features a main deck Master suite forward which is accessed through a private foyer to starboard. This Master suite features a king size bed with panoramic views through the large side windows. A staircase forward leads down to a spacious, private en suite head with both Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Three additional staterooms below deck, one twin and 2 double VIP cabins with magnificent visibility though the lower deck windows. A well-equipped galley is forward of the dining room with separate staircase that leads forward to the crew quarters with crew galley and mess and accommodations for a crew of four. A spacious flybridge with Jacuzzi, plenty of seating and sun lounging area and a wet bar great for entertaining family and friends. This vessel would be excellent for Charter operation also and the demand for this size vessel in the South Pacific is growing. This 105 Azimut Superyacht is located in the Philippines an easy reach to anywhere in the South Pacific offering luxury and performance and is in pristine condition. Trades Considered.
MK Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 105' Azimut 105 2007. This yacht for sale is located in Philippines and priced at $3,600,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2000 2216.00 HP
2000 2216.00 HP
The lines of this yacht exude an elegance which enanches the aesthetic appeal of the entire Azimut range. The dedicated design team set up by Azimut-Righini has produced yet another first with this exercise in style: a stylish megayacht, two and a half decks, imposing outside volumes and large side windows, embodying the "open sea" concept to perfection.
- 2 x MTU 16V 2000 series / 1800 hp - 65KW Kohler Generator 60hz - 39.5KW Kohler Generator 60hz - 50 gal clean/dirty oil storage tank - Oil change pump system. - Variable speed fan system with temperature sensitive automated speed controls - Fresh Water pump system 220v 3 phase, 24V or dock pressure with filter - Trac Stabilizers - Tropical environment package, Cruise Air, Air conditioning system - 1800 gallon per/day Aquamatic fully automated Watermaker - Fire/Bilge water pumps with interchangeable manifold for dual function usage - Fuel transfer system
- Miele electric stove - Stainless steel counter tops - Sub-zero stainless steel fridge - 2 x GE stainless steel fridge/freezers - Microwave - Electric Oven - (2) Sinks with Insinkerator garbage disposals - Trash compactor - Ice maker - Dishwasher
MASTER CABIN - On deck Master Cabin and bathroom - Refit of woodwork 2013 - 42’ NEC TV, DVD, satellite and stereo system with Crestron remote - Large windows look out both sides for great view and natural light - Electric curtains/blinds - Ensuite head with Jacuzzi tub - His and hers marble vanities - Marble floors and shower VIP CABIN - STARBOARD - Double berth with storage underneath - Large windows look out at water level for spectacular views - 20" Sharp TV, DVD, Satellite and Stereo - Vanity - Ensuite head with teak shower and marble vanity VIP CABIN - PORT - Double berth with storage underneath - Large windows look out at water level for spectacular views - 20" Sharp TV, DVD, Satellite and Stereo. - Vanity - Ensuite head with teak shower and marble vanity - GUEST CABIN - STARBOARD - Twin berths, side-by-side - Large windows look out at water level for spectacular views - 15" Sharp TV, DVD, Satellite and Stereo - Ensuite head with teak shower and marble vanity
- Captain’s Cabin with ensuite bathroom,15" Sharp TV, DVD, satellite and stereo- CCTV monitoring display- 15" Sharp TV, DVD, satellite and stereo- Seating and dining area for 4 crew- Crew cabin single berth- Crew cabin with twin bunks- Crew head with shower - Miele Washing machine - Miele Dryer
- Hydraulic launching cradles for Jet Ski and Tender - Workbench with stainless steel fixed tool chest - Hanging rails for dive equipment, lines various toys - Fishing rod holders - Emergency/direct line steering system - Electrical room, with Shorepower converters and steering system - Hydraulic room, included air compressor and fire suppression system - Glendenning electrical Shorepower cord deployment/recovery system
Pilothouse - (2) Furuno Radars - Weather Fax - Syrens Onboard Wifi - (2) Furuno RD 30 GPS - (2) Furuno Depth Sounders HF/LF - Furuno VHF - Furuno Loudhailer - Azimut/Cantalupi ships monitoring computer, includes controls for lights, ships equipment and alarm monitoring. - Vessel intercom system, (pilothouse, flybridge, engine room, lazarette, aft deck, bow) - ACR Spotlight - Sidepower Hydraulic Bow Thruster - Fleet 55 Sat Com - Sea Tel Satellite TV Dome,U.S. & Caribbean Receivers FLYBRIDGE - Furuno Navnet, Radar and GPS control unit - Furuno RD-30 - Furuno Auto pilot control - Nauticomp weather proof day and night screen 10" - Furuno VHF radio - ACR spotlight control - Flybridge helm station with Furuno navigational equipment, spotlight control, intercom
- (2) Maxwell 6000, 3 phase electrical windlasses with frequency drive variable speed controls - (2) Maxwell Capstans on aft deck - 3 Emergency Fire Hose locations - Hydraulic Garage door opens to reveal lazarette and swim platform area - Sun Bathing area on Bow with separate stereo volume control - Teak Decks - Side gangway boarding ladder - Aft Deck dining table with seating for 10 people - Aft Deck hydraulic passerelle - Aft Deck shower - Aft Deck sink
- 2010 Full paint job in AwlGrip; Hull & Superstructure - Underwater Exhausts (cleaner and quieter) - Rudder/ steering system upgrade - Trac Stabilizers - Cruiseair Tropical Environment Air Conditioning Package - Aquamatic fully automated Watermaker -1800 gallon per/day - (2) A-Sea Shorepower Converters, connect to single or three phase power on shore, 50hz or 60hz from 208V to 480V - (4) Camera security CCTV with DVR system aft deck, sides and engine room. Monitors in pilothouse and crew area. - (6) Underwater lights / aft - high power halogen - Panasonic Telephone and Intercommunication system throughout (Units in salon, captain’s cabin, pilothouse, master cabin, all guest cabins) - Vessel electrical system 60 Hz, US plugs through-out - 2000 hours engine service performed on Engines and Generators at 2000 hours
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.